Year 7 to 11 School Uniform
- Navy blue blazer with the Calday Grange Grammar School Logo – Coloured per house
- House tie in house colour, Bennett – Blue, Glegg – Red, Hollowell – Green
- Plain white shirt – short or long sleeved
- Black trousers – corduroy, casual cotton trousers and jeans are not permitted
- Plain black shoes – sports shoes or trainers are not permitted
- Outdoor coat – expensive branded coats are discouraged
- Navy blue v-neck pullover – either plain or with the house colour crest logo the same as the blazer.
- Earrings or facial jewellery are not allowed.
- A neat beard and/or moustache is acceptable.
Year 7 to 11 PE Kit
- Multi sport top – short or long sleeved (students own choice) – summer/indoor
- Multi sport short – all year
- Long sleeve reversible top – winter/outdoors
- Long sleeved hooded top – all year
- Hoodies – all year as part of the PE kit but must not be worn under blazers
- Knee high socks – all year
- Moulded boots or football/rugby boots – all year
- Training shoes – all year
- Swimwear and Towel – Year 7 to 9 winter
Where to Purchase your School Uniform
The blazer and PE kit are exclusive to the school. The blazer can be purchased direct from the school during the Summer term for collection from the school in June/July. At other times of year the blazer is available to purchase from Wirral Uniform School Shop, Birkenhead.
PE kit is available to purchase all year round from the online school shop.
We do not sell school trousers, shirts, jumpers, swimwear or footwear through the school shop, these items should be purchased from other stockists.
Arrangements for ordering and collection of uniform for new September intake are communicated to new parents during the preceding spring term and details are posted on the school shop.